Beef broccoli from Panda Express is an easy recipe to make at home. Everyone will love this Chinese American dish “Beef Broccoli” if you make at home.
Beef Broccoli from panda express is made with tender strips of marinated beef, fresh broccoli, and a savory sauce. Beef broccoli contains the basic ingredients which you can find at your nearest grocery store.
Ingredients for Panda Express broccoli Beef:
Here’s the ingredients list of broccoli Beef from panda express:
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Beef and Broccoli
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons seasoned wok oil, or other high heat oil like grape seed plus a splash of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
Some of the sauces may not be in your pantry, such as oyster sauce. But if you give it a try to oyster sauce, you can be making more stir-fry dishes that you may use in the future.
For an Asian-inspired sauce or any stir fry, rice wine is the best option to use in the recipe.
How to Prepare Panda Express Beef and Broccoli?
First you have to steam your broccoli until it turns bright green before placing it into the stir-fry. Through steaming broccoli is thoroughly done.
You should have a wok but don’t worry if you don’t have a wok you can make this recipe in a non-stick pan or choose any of your favorite conventional frying pans.
- Take a small bowl and add oyster sauce, water, rice wine, brown sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch and mix all of the ingredients to prepare the finishing sauce
- Cut the flank steak in thin slices and place it in a bowl. Mix the cornstarch and rice wine, and pour over the steak piece. (Marinate it for about 15 minute).
- Heat a wok and Pour the oil in wok and swirl it around. Lay the steak slices in an oil and cook until browned.
- Turn over the steak slices, add garlic and ginger, and mix around quickly then add the broccoli.
- In the end, add the finishing sauce and continuously stir and pour it over the beef and broccoli. Mix well until the sauce is thick.
What can you serve with Beef Broccoli?
You can serve this beef broccoli with so many sides, like Panda Express Fried Rice, Cream Cheese Wontons, steamed rice, or even a fresh salad made with Benihana Ginger Salad Dressing.
What is the best option to reheat Beef Broccoli?
You can reheat the beef and broccoli is in a skillet. Heat some oil in a skillet on medium heat and add the beef and broccoli. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring until the beef and broccoli is heated through.