The chicken samosas at the cheeseCake factory is the combination of Indian and American cuisine. You must explore it to have a unique experience.
The Crispy, golden-brown outer crust and their savoury filling of spiced chicken, Potatoes, and onions gives you a burst of flavours.
The mint as well as tamarind chutney are served with these chicken samosas. These chicken samosas are one of their most popular starters.
In this article, we will tell you everything about the chicken samosas at the cheesecake factory.
We will share with you the aromatic and savoury homemade recipe as well as nutritional information and serving tips for these chicken samosas.
So let’s get started!
What goes into the Cheesecake Factory’s Chicken samosas?
The chicken samosas are the most popular appetiser of their menu.
As per the cheesecake factory’s websites, the ingredients that are used in their chicken samosas, include
- Curry powder
- Green peas
When finished cooking, the chicken and veggies are wrapped in a dough consisting of flour, butter, and milk. Cumin, curry powder, and garlic are the spices utilised in the cooking procedure.
The samosas are then fried until the outer layer turns golden brown and crispy. The chicken samosas are served with chutney made from different combinations of herbs and spices.
How to make cheesecake factory style chicken samosas
Here are the ingredients required to prepare cheesecake factory style chicken samosas at home.
Chicken Samosa Cheese Cake Factory Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt According to taste
- 1/2 Cup Cooked & Shredded Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1/4 Cup Carrots Finely Diced
- 12 Square Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Oil for Frying
For the dipping sauce
- 1/4 Cup Plain Yoghourt
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Mint Finely Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juic
- Salt According to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan over medium flame. The onion and garlic should be golden browned for two to three minutes, or until soft.
- Add curry powder, cumin, and salt to a pan and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add shredded chicken, green peas, and diced carrots to a pan and stir to mix. Just until they begin to soften, saute the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lay a wonton wrapper on a clean surface or a board. Place 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the centre of the wrapper. After that, brush the edges of the wrapper with the beaten egg.
- Fold the wrapper in half diagonally to make a triangle. Press the edges to seal. Repeat the process with remaining wrappers and filling.
- When the oil in the deep pan is hot, gently add the samosas and deep fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Then drain on paper towels.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine the yoghourt, cilantro, mint, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Serve the chicken samosas hot with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Time Required for Preparation:
Based on your level of experience and expertise with the recipe, the time required for preparing these chicken samosas may vary.
But here is the estimate time to make these savoury chicken samosas are:
- Preparing filling: 10-15 minutes
- Assembling the samosas: 20-25 minutes
- Frying the samosas: 10-15 minutes
- Total time: 40-45 minutes
However, this is only an approximated time, it may vary depending on the quantity of samosas you make and cooking speed.
The number of calories in a chicken samosas from the cheesecake factory may vary, depending on the size and ingredients used. However, according to the cheesecake factory’s website, the serving size of their chicken samosas (which contains 3 pieces) has approximately 340 calories. The actual consumption may be more or lower because this is merely an estimate. If we talk about nutritional facts, it is better to visit the restaurants or consult a nutritionist for more specific information.
To improve the flavour of the chicken samosas, they can be enjoyed with a variety of sauces, chutneys, and dips. Here are some popular options to serve with chicken samosas:
• Mint chutney
• Tamarind chutney
• Green chutney
• Mango chutney
• Tomato ketchup
• Yoghourt sauce
These are the options you like to serve with chicken samosas. Additionally, you can prepare other chutneys and dips to serve the chicken samosas.
Cheesecake Factory’s chicken samosas look like a flavorful and delicious dish, you must try this most popular appetizer recipe at home. Overall, you can serve these tasty and delicious appetizer for your events, like parties or gatherings.