As you all know about the Cheesecake factory, it is a very famous Restaurant but have you ever tried their Fettuccine Alfredo? Cheesecake factory’s Fettuccine Alfredo is really an amazing and delicious pasta. It is so creamy and Flavorful you will definitely love it. The interesting thing is that you can prepare this delicious pasta recipe in your kitchen!
But What If We say we are going to share the Secret recipe of Cheese factory’s Fettuccine Alfredo! You are surprised, aren’t you?
You don’t need to pay for this Recipe, try this recipe at your home at a very affordable price. That is why, we are going to share the secret recipe with you all.
Are you Really Excited to know the secret recipe of this delicious Fettuccine Alfredo pasta? If yes, then Read this complete article to know the secret recipe.
- 2 chicken (lean), lengthwise sliced in half
- 1/2 box of dried fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 clove and garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, must be thawed
- 1/2 cup of cooking cream, must be thawed
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Olive oil as per your need
- Salt and pepper according to taste
Instructions to make Fettuccine Alfredo
You must have seen the different varieties of cheesecake factory pasta dishes but this one is absolutely delicious, and easy to prepare at home. Below we are sharing the step by step instructions through which you can prepare the Fettuccine Alfredo pasta.
To Prepare Chicken
- Coat the chicken with garlic powder, pepper and salt. After that sprinkle some flour over the chicken.
- In a pan, Cook the chicken With Olive Oil (use oil as per your requirement, as mentioned above). Cook the chicken completely. When it is completely done, let it aside on a plate.
To prepare sauce
- In the same pan, add butter, flour and stir it. Then add minced garlic, cooking cream and cream cheese. Continue stirring.
- After that, add chicken broth and parmesan cheese to make sauce thick. When the sauce is about to cook, add the chicken. Let the chicken marinate into the sauce for about 10 minutes.
- On the other hand, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until all is cooked. Drain out the pasta and add in the sauce once it is done. Add salt & pepper to your taste.
- In the end, serve the fettuccine Alfredo pasta with the sprinkle of parsley on top.
The best thing about this recipe is, you can alter this recipe if you want. If you don’t like chicken you can replace it with turkey or beef. You can also use mushrooms or tofu instead of chicken.
Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce Recipe
There is no official recipe of cheesecake factory for fettuccine Alfredo but below we are sharing the similar recipe from cheesecake factory through which you can make the fettuccine Alfredo sauce.
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt or as per your desire
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper or according to taste
- 1 and half cups of grated parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium flame.
- Then, add Heavy cream, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to the saucepan and stir to mix completely.
- Bring it to boil and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After that, add the parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese melts and the sauce is smooth.
- Finally, your sauce is ready to serve. Simply remove the sauce from the heat and allow it to cool for about 5 minutes before serving over your cooked fettuccine noodles.
Note: You can adjust the ingredients to make a smaller amount of sauce as this recipe makes a larger amount of sauce.
Secondly, you can add cooked chicken, shrimp or any other ingredients according to your desire.
The price of fettuccine pasta dishes at cheesecake factory may vary depending upon the specific dish and location. However, as of September 2021, the price of fettuccine pasta dishes at cheesecake factory in the United States was from $16 to $ 20 USD. But make sure to check with your local restaurant or online Store to find out the current prices of fettuccine pasta.
Both restaurants are known for their uniqueness and flair and both offer a wide variety of menu items.
The cheesecake factory offers American and international cuisine. it is famous for their wide variety of dishes including signature cheesecakes. The cheesecake factory caters to both meat eaters and vegetarians. That’s why it is so popular.
On the other hand, Olive garden is an Italian- American chain restaurant and it is known for its soup, salad and breadsticks. It also offers Italian dishes like pasta and pizza. Their environment is more casual than a cheesecake factory. This is why Families, or large groups, prefer to visit them.
In Conclusion, if you’re looking for a wider range of food, the cheesecake factory might be the best option, but if you are looking for Italian- American cuisine, Olive garden might be your better choice.
Here are the steps to reheat Fettuccine Alfredo pasta from the cheesecake factory.
• Remove the pasta from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for 10 minutes.
• Then Transfer it to microwave oven
• Place the pasta in the microwave to heat for about 1 – 2 minutes
• If it is not hot enough, continue in the microwave for 30 seconds until it is as hot as you like.
Note: if you reheat the pasta on the stove, then transfer it to a saucepan over medium flame and stir occasionally until it is heated.
Overall, Cheesecake factory’s Fettuccine Alfredo is a very delicious and creamy pasta dish, however we have shared the homemade fettuccine Alfredo pasta and sauce recipe that is very similar to cheesecake factory’s pasta. You can easily prepare it in your kitchen with the guidelines that we have mentioned above. Make sure to read the guidelines properly to avoid any mistakes.