Do you like the blueberry muffins of Dunkin donuts and want to prepare at your home? If Yes, then we will share the original and delicious recipe of blueberry muffins for you which you can prepare at your home easily. This recipe makes 12 scrumptious blueberry muffins which taste like the original dunkin donuts blueberry muffins.
The recipes are so delicious, moist and so buttery which will give you the soothing taste by which you will prepare it again and again!
If you want the flavour or topping of cinnamon streusel, you can do it. It is optional but we included the recipe of cinnamon streusel for you.
How to Prepare:
Dunkin donuts blueberries are so delicious and easy to make at home. With different ways you can prepare at your home easily. These muffins are low in fat and calories and simple to make. Blueberry muffins are perfect for breakfast, lunch and brunch. In this article, we will share the traditional recipe of blueberry muffins, so read out the article thoroughly for the complete recipe of dunkin donuts blueberry muffins.
Ingredients Needed to Prepare Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Muffins:
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter, which must be at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, which must be at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of milk, regular or plant-based
- 1 and 3/4 cups of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- extra granulated sugar, to sprinkle
Cinnamon Streusel Topping (Optional)
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup instant oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First instruction is to preheat the oven to 425°F .with the help of muffin liners, line a 12 cavity muffin pan or spray with a non-stick spray and Set aside.
- Take a large bowl and add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then Whisk to combine well.
- Take another bowl and add butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Cream the butter and sugars with the help of a stand mixer or hand held mixer on high-speed until smooth. The Texture should be creamy.
- Turn the mixer speed to a medium speed, add the eggs and mix until combined. Then Add yoghurt and vanilla extract and beat again until well combined.
- Turn the mixer to a slow speed and add the milk. Once combined then slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined, then turn off the mixer button and fold the blueberries with the help of spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and sprinkle the extra granulated sugar on top. If you want the streusel topping then mix all the ingredients of cinnamon streusel together and put the topping of cinnamon streusel on each muffin.
- Bake the mixture for about 4 to 6 minutes at 425°F, then turn the oven temperature down to about 350°F. Continue to bake for about 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Then Take the muffin tin out from the oven and let the blueberry muffins stay in the tin for about 5 to 7 minutes, then transfer in a wire rack to finish the cooling.
These are the instructions or steps which you can follow to make your own Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Muffins recipe.
Yes, you can store the Dunkin donuts blueberry muffins in an airtight container for about 2-3 days at room temperature. In the Refrigerator you can store up to 1 week.
The Muffins will last up to 1 week if stored properly in the refrigerator or an airtight container.