If you want to enjoy biscuits then our blog will give you a recipe of Church’s Honey Biscuits. At any time, especially at noon, if you feel hungry and you want to eat something light with tea, then the first thing that will sparkle in your mind is Biscuits. Everyone either is old or young; men or women, brother or sister loves to eat biscuits. Some love to eat walnut cakes, some love crumpets with butter but some are extreme lovers of biscuits. And if the biscuits emerge with the tea then the taste and fun increases up to double. So notice the recipes of every kind of food visit our blogs; we will explain in detail the recipe of Church’s Honey Biscuits so scroll down and continue reading this blog.
Now here you can find the detailed recipe and ingredients you need in Church’s Honey Biscuits recipe. If you want to purchase 6 packs of Church’s Honey Biscuits then it will be of almost $5 only. Take your page and start writing with your pen the recipe that we will tell you. So scroll down!
If everything goes unmatchable in contrast to Church’s Honey Biscuits and you want to taste only it then we are sharing the recipe of such Biscuits with you. First you should have an idea of which things you might have in your home for making such biscuits. The ingredients you might have in your home for making Church’s Honey Biscuits are:
Church’s Honey Biscuits Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Whole cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 0.5 Cup Vegetable
- 0.25 Cup Butter
- Water Quantity you requires
- Take a bowl and add flour in it.
- Now add salt, sugar, baking powder, and tartar cream in the dried flour.
- Stir everything into the bowl and now start kneading dough by your hands.
- Knead the dough until the dough will absorb the
- While making your dough you have to add the milk slowly while mixing the dough.
- When dough is ready cut them and roll them into several balls.
- When dough is cut into pieces, now decorate these balls with butter.
- If you want to apply caramel or honey, then you can also do that.
- You can also apply them after baking them.
- Place the dough balls on a baking tray.
- Heat the microwave oven at 450F.
- Bake these biscuits for almost 5-10 or in some cases for 15 minutes until they appear golden in colour.
- Final step is to switch your oven off and open the door of you microwave and receive the hot biscuits.
- Now place them in a bowl
- Apply butter for increasing delight and making it delicious.
- Hold in your hand and start serving and receive appreciation!
- Now your biscuits are ready, now let's discuss the calories it contains.
It is very rich in calories and fats. As it has 15 grams and 25 grams fats and carbohydrates. A single biscuit might contain more calories than a chapati.
Making biscuits is a great activity for the whole family. It’s a fun and educational way to teach kids about cooking and baking, and it’s a great opportunity to spend quality time together.
Like and share this recipe with your friends if you find it helpful for you.