Hey everyone! Ice cream is something you can enjoy in any season. I don’t think that in this world a single human dislikes ice cream. It is liked by everyone. Its vanilla flavour is awesome but I only like chocolate flavour. No one can afford a daily ice cream party in a restaurant. In this modern age, the prices of commodities have increased more. So everyone wants to know the thin mint ice cream recipe. So that ice cream could be enjoyed at any time at home. There are different flavours of ice cream such as cookie dough, cookies & cream, chocolate fudge brownie, mint chocolate chip and funfetti ! You can also use Girl Scout thin mint cookies. In this blog we inform you about the thin mint ice cream recipe.
If you like Girl Scout cookies, I hope you are probably familiar with the classic thin mint cookie or ice cream. Many people love the flavour of these minty chocolate wafers, which is also a great experience. If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth with this homemade Thin Mint ice cream recipe, which is simple to make.
What is necessary to make no-churn thin mint ice cream:
- Heavy cream- This is the main and the key ingredient of thin mint ice cream. The more the ice cream is filled with cream, the sweetest it will make the taste of ice cream.
- Sweetened condensed milk- The most sweetened condensed milk is the main ingredient used in thin mint ice cream. The more the sweet is the milk the more the ice cream will be delicious.
- Girl Scout thin mint cookies- The best way to make your thin mint ice cream is to use Girl Scout cookies. You can use such types of cookies in your ice cream as such ice cream is very tasty. You can use Girl Scout cookies or any of the cookies in thin mint ice cream.
- Vanilla extract- Vanilla extract adds the perfect taste of vanilla in the ice cream.
- Sea salt- Another useful ingredient in making thin mint ice cream is Sea salt that flavours the ice cream. The thin mint ice cream could not be made without sea salt.
Thin Mint Ice Cream Recipe
- Ice cream Maker
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 1/2 Cups Water
- 28 Thin Mints
- 5 ounces Dark chocolate (about 70% cacao)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Take a medium sized saucepan and turn heat off.
- Now gently shake the egg yolks together for almost 3-5 minutes.
- Now sugar in the shake of egg yolks until its colour becomes light and viscous.
- Whisk cocoa powder finely and start chopping it.
- Then stir it into a dairy.
- Now on the heat under the stove.
- Set the saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Now shake it gently.
- Shake the contents for a while so that the custard reaches 180°F temperature.
- Now remove custard from heat.
- Now stir the salt and chocolate for a delicious taste.
- Transfer the chocolate to the container when it is melted.
- The container must be airtight.
- Now put all the contents in the refrigerator for a day.
- Next day, churn the ice cream contents in an ice cream maker.
- Now chop the remaining Thin Mints.
- Add the chopped Thin Mints in the last churning minute.
- Now again put all the contents of ice cream into the container.
- Now put ice cream into the freezer for two hours.
- Now serve it!
The best thing which is useful to make ice cream is ice cream maker.
Hope our recipe of thin mint ice cream has helped you in making ice cream in homes, so now you can make ice cream at home for your loved ones.
We hope that you are going to love this recipe of thin mint ice cream which is easy to make, and requires just a few ingredients, and make sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Additionally, making your own ice cream at home has many benefits, like controlling the ingredients to enhance the flavour as per your requirement. So why not give it a try and see how delicious and satisfying homemade ice cream can be.