Are you looking for a delicious Christmas cake recipe? So you are at the right place! Here we will share a little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe which is perfect to give a Christmas treat.
This cake recipe is very tasteful and creamy. Its filling is so delicious which melts your heart. The garnishing of green sanding sugar and red icing enhances the flavour of little Debbie cheesecake. You can prepare this delightful Christmas dessert at your home in a few hours of time.
Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe is quite simple and you can prepare this simplest recipe at your home. Prepare this delicious cake recipe at home and give treats to your loved ones.
I have given all the details of the equipment, ingredients and step by step instructions so that you would prepare this recipe easily at home. So make sure to read out this article thoroughly and follow all the steps!
Let’s move to the little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe.
Equipments needed to prepare little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe:
Large Bowl: To make the batter of the cake
Another Bowl: To prepare the filing of marshmallow cream, whipping cream, and vanilla extract.
Small Bowl: To whisk the eggs.
Mixer: To prepare the filling of the recipe
Spatula: To combine the mixture of ingredients
Whisk: To beat the eggs.
Cup: It is used for measuring purposes.
Tree Cookie Cutter: Cutter, to give a tree shape to the cake.
Spoon: Spoons, for quantity of the ingredients.
Fork: With the help of forks, you can remove the tree cakes from the almond bark.
Toothpick: Use a toothpick to check the cake whether it is prepared or not.
How Much Time Requires To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe?
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes.
- Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- Freezing time: 2 hours
- Total time: 2 hours 35 minutes
What Ingredients require To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe?
White Cake Mix: to make the cake’s batter.
Eggs: Eggs are required in the batter of the cake. Eggs are used to give a fluffy texture to the cake.
Water or Milk: It is used to blend and combine all the ingredients of the cake’s batter. Using milk instead of water enhances the taste of batter.
Vegetable Oil: It makes the texture smooth and fluffy.
Powdered Sugar: Powdered sugar is important to give a sweetener taste. It is the required ingredient of any cake.
Marshmallow Cream: It is used to make the filing of the cake.
Heavy Whipping Cream: It is also used to prepare the filling of this recipe.
Clear Vanilla Extract: vanilla extract is the necessary ingredient. It enhances the flavour of cake.
White Almond Bark: Dip the cake pieces into white almond bark then and sprinkle the green sanding sugar. It helps to stick the sugar over the cake.
Green Sanding Sugar: it is used as a garnish ingredient over the cake.
Premade Red Cookie Icing: red cookie icing is another ingredient which is used to garnish the cake.
- 1 box of White Cake Mix
- ½ cup of Water
- ¼ cup of Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup of Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup of Marshmallow Cream
- 2-4 tablespoons of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons of Clear Vanilla Extract
- 24 oz. of White Almond Bark
- 2 tablespoons of Green Sanding Sugar
- 1 pouch of Red Cookie Icing
Steps to Prepare Little Debbie Christmas tree Cheesecake Recipe
To prepare the cake:
- First instruction you have to follow is, preheat the oven over about 375 degrees. Line the half-sheet pans with the help of parchment paper then spray the paper with a non-stick cooking spray.
- After this, you have to prepare the batter for the cake. Take a large mixing bowl, add eggs to it and Beat the eggs for about 5-6 minutes until the texture is thick and a light pale colour.
- Then add powdered sugar, water or milk, and oil to make the batter of the cake. Mix all these ingredients together on a low speed for about 3 to 5 minutes until they all are combined.
- Then pour the batter into the pans. Place half of the batter into each pan and spread it out thoroughly.
- After this tap the pans to remove bubbles from the batter.
- Now take the batter to the oven. Bake the batter for about 10-12 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to check out whether the batter is prepared or not.
- Insert the toothpicks in the middle of the cake and bake until it comes out clean.
- After that, cool the baked cakes at room temperature.
To prepare the filling:
- Take a large bowl and Add powdered sugar, marshmallow cream, heavy whipping cream, and clear vanilla extract and combine together.
- With the help of a hand held or stand up mixer, Mix all the filling ingredients for about 3-5 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
- With the utmost care, remove the cakes from the sheet pans and place it on one sheet pan of cake over the working surface. Then, spread out the filling on top of the cake.
- After this place the 2nd sheet pan cake on top.
- Use a thick tree cookie cutter, to give a tree shape to the cake. After this, place the cakes in the freezer for about 2 hours or more until they become a firm texture.
For The Decoration of the cake:
- Take a large bowl and add almond bark and microwave for about 30 seconds. After that the almond bar will be melted and become a smooth texture. Stir it well to give a smooth texture.
- Dip each of the frozen tree-shaped cakes in the melted mixture of almond bark. Make sure to dip the whole piece of cake into the almond bark completely. With the help of forks, remove the tree cakes and place on the wax paper to cool.
- After this, sprinkle the green sanding sugar over each tree-shaped cake. Make sure all the pieces of cake are completely coated and topped with sprinklers.
- After the tree-shaped cakes are completely dried out, prepare the red stripes over each cake with the help of red icing. Allow this icing to dry out too. Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes are ready to serve and munch.
- Prepare the red stripes with the help of red icing. Make sure the cake and icing should be dried out.
Tips To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake?
- The Cakes must have a thin layer appearance so that the layers look similar to the little Debbie Christmas trees.
- The cakes should be in Christmas tree shapes and make sure the cake pieces would be completely set and cool before cutting.
- Use red icing rather than using garnishing and decorating gel.
Instructions to Store Little Debbie Christmas tree Cheesecake
- You can store these little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes in a zip lock bag or an airtight container at room temperature. You can store the cakes for a minimum of about 5 days.
- In summer, make sure you store the cheesecakes in the refrigerator so that almond barks do not melt.
Yes, you can freeze the little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes in an airtight container or zipper lock bag for about 5 days.
The cakes will last up to 5 days if stored properly in the refrigerator or in a zipper lock bag.
Little Debbie uses a classic white frosting for the cheesecakes. The almond bark also gives it a similar flavour for the perfect Christmas treat.