Hy! We came to know that summers will be back after couple of months. During summer season it is hot in day and nights are cold. To keep yourself-healthy and feel relaxed in the daytime of summer we need to drink juice. In this blog we will inform you about the recipe of red juice and the ingredients use to make it tastier.
Taste changes the mood!
Bitter things can’t make us feel good but fresh and sweet juice can make us feel better.
Red Juice Recipe
- 1 Cup Watermelon pieces and if it is roughly chopped
- 1 Tomato (70gm)
- 1/4 Beetroot, peeled (20 gm)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Black salt
- 100 ml Cold water
- 5-6 Ice cubes (optional)
- 1-2 lemon slices
- 1 piece Watermelon cut in any preferred shape
Methods For Making:
- There are different options available for us to make red juice. You can choose any method which you want to do.
Option 1: Using food bag
- Buy and collect tomatoes, watermelon, honey, salt and lemon juice and beetroot from the market.
- Now seal the food bag and mix well to take the juice out.
- Mix the juice well!
Option 2: Using a presser
- Grate the beetroot. You can finely chop the tomato.
- Put the beetroot, tomato, watermelon pieces, and honey, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now crush all the fruits and vegetables for a minute.
- Now add the required flavours.
- Now shake the juice and mix it well.
Option 3: Using a mixer grinder/blender
- First quickly cut and chop the pieces of tomato and beetroot gently.
- Now add watermelon pieces, salt and honey and now blend all the ingredients with a blender. You can also use a grinder also, as it is also helpful.
- Now add lemon juice.
- Now stir everything well.
- Take a glass of ice cubes of water.
- Add the fruit and vegetable juice in it.
- Fill the glass with water.
- Stir the glass well!
- Now add a piece of watermelon and a lemon piece to decorate the glass.
- Now drink it and enjoy summer!`
Facts About Your Ingredients
Watermelon is a great fruit and it has both type of Vitamins, like Vitamin A and Vitamin B. In summer season people like to eat watermelon and drink its juice. As it has 92% water and it has low calories. People use its juice for weight loss. Intake of Watermelon or its juice makes the skin and hairs healthy as it improves digestion and makes muscles healthy and flexible. This red juice is so tasty and loved by many.
Tomato is a biologically prescribed fruit that is very juicy and healthy for taking it in diet. People in the whole world use tomatoes in their meals. Tomato contains antioxidants, carotenoids (like lycopene and Lutein) and has Vitamin A and C. Tomato around the Whole World is used in cuisines also. Tomato is a very nutritious fruit and it improves the immune system and helps in improving the digestive system. Tomatoes protect our eyes from damage. Tomato protects the cancer cells growth. Tomato juice is tasty.
Powerful uses of Tomato
- It lessens the cholesterol level.
- It controls the blood sugar level.
Beetroot is rich in fibres and it is nutritious. Beetroot is folate. Intake of beetroot can overcome the deficiencies of Vitamin C in our body.
Some uses of Beetroot
- Beets contain nitrates and some pigments, especially of red colours.
- Red pigments that could help lower blood pressure,
- One of the uses of beetroot is that it improves athletics performance.
- Beetroot contains something that can kill cancer-causing cells.
- It is helpful in weight loss.
The red juice of beetroot is healthy and tasty also.
So enjoy your favourite red juice.