Do you Like Potatoes? If yes, so why don’t we share the Potato recipe, Whipped Potatoes Recipe which is better than mashed potato.
This is a very Delicious, creamy texture and the easiest recipe which you can prepare in your kitchen. You can make this delicious whipped potato recipe in 30 to 40 minutes. So, Read this article thoroughly to know the easiest whipped potato recipe. Share and Enjoy it with Your loved ones.
Whipped potatoes are a classic side dish that can elevate any meal. They are creamy, fluffy, and delicious, making them the perfect addition to any dinner table.
Whether you are making them for a holiday gathering or a weeknight meal, whipped potatoes are sure to impress. In this blog post, we will go over everything you need to know to make the perfect whipped potatoes.
Ingredients needed to prepare Whipped Potatoes Recipe
- 5 pounds of yellow potatoes, that is peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubs
- ¼ cup of butter which must be at room temperature
- ¼ cup of cream cheese must be at room temperature
- ½ cup of warm milk, or according to your need
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- salt and ground black pepper according to your taste
Instruction to Prepare
Here, we are sharing the Easiest instructions through which you can make the Whipped potatoes recipe in a very simple way. So do read the instructions carefully before making this recipe.
- First you have to peel the potatoes and then Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water and bring it to a boil. Flame should be high. When the water becomes boiling, reduce the flame to medium-low and simmer out until tender. It may take 20 minutes. After that, drain the potatoes and transfer in a large bowl.
- Then, Add butter and cream cheese to the potatoes and beat with the help of an electric mixer until butter is melted. Add milk and sour cream and continue to beat until it becomes smooth. In the end, Season with salt and black pepper and Enjoy!
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10 Persons
Whipped potatoes are a versatile side dish that can be customised to your liking. Some variations include adding roasted garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, or chopped herbs. You can also experiment with different types of milk or cream for a unique twist on this classic dish.
In conclusion, whipped potatoes are a timeless classic that can elevate any meal. With the right ingredients and techniques, you can make the perfect whipped potatoes every time. So next time you are looking for a delicious and easy side dish, give this recipe a try!
FAQs of Whipped Potatoes Recipe
Use the Russet Potatoes, but you can replace this recipe with ANY kind of potato, just be careful to use the same amount of potato for the ratio of ingredients. Sweet potatoes served this way would be a great choice!
Well, these are hearty side dishes, but you can definitely lighten them up by using the low fat Greek yoghurt instead of sour cream, and cutting the amount of butter in half.
We are sharing some interesting ideas to add more flavour variations.
1) Add in garlic powder, or even fresh minced garlic if you like a little bit of tang
2) Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of chopped bacon, and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with green onions for a stuffed version of whipped potatoes.
3) If you like an herb flavour, add fresh herbs such as 2 tablespoons of thyme, 1 tablespoon of rosemary, and 1 tablespoon of parsley.
Mashed potatoes may contain butter and perhaps a little milk. Creamed (or whipped) potatoes are beaten with an electric mixer — or one of those old fashioned hand-held mixers and have lots of butter and cream to create a smooth texture.