Cheese fries are a very delicious and classic snack which gives you a mouthwatering taste. You can enjoy these cheese fries with your favourite dip sauce. With an air fryer, cheese fries become extra crispy and crunchy. It takes a few minutes to prepare. It is quite an easy recipe , you can prepare it easily and enjoy the air fryer cheese fries at your home.
In this article we will share the basic ingredients, so read out thoroughly and enjoy the mouthwatering and extra crispy recipe!
Air fryer cheese fries are simply an amazing snack recipe which you can prepare in your air fryer. It will definitely be a great snack or lunch. It is a simple and easiest recipe because this recipe needs only 2 ingredients to be prepared. If you want to add additional things, you can add things like sour cream, bacon, sliced olives etc.
You can make this recipe at home with 2 ingredients, which is a bag of frozen fries and some cheese. If you go to a restaurant, they will charge a high price for this recipe. So why will we pay high? Make this recipe at home and enjoy!
Loaded Air Fryer Cheese Fries
There is nothing better than a plate of hot French Fries topped with melted cheese and other toppings like sliced green onions, bacon, sour cream etc.
- Frozen Fries
- Some Shredded Cheese–choose your favourite
How to prepare air fryer cheese fries:
- Add the French fries in a single layer in you air fryer basket.
- Set your air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12 minutes. Every 2 minutes shake your basket.
- Air fryer temperature must be of 400 degree F. Then set your air fryer for 12 minutes. Shake your air fryer basket about every 2 minutes.
- Once the fries colour changes to brown, add some cheese and air fry about 45 seconds.
Some tips for making the air fryer cheese fries:
- This is a simple recipe and works in any Air Fryer, you don’t worry about the air fryer. You can use the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and even the Healthy Food Lid.
- Shake the basket for every 2 minutes so that the fries cook evenly.
- You can use any type of shredded cheese, but shred your cheese yourself for the best result.
- You can add your favourite topping for an air fryer cheese fries. The recipe will remain the same as we shared.
You can use any type of frozen French fries like curly fries, crinkle fries, steak fries, and potato wedges. These all French fries will work.
You can use any type of cheese like cheddar, pepper jack, Colby jack, Swiss but quality should be best. Probably shredded mozzarella is very popular.
You can use shredded chicken, sour cream, olives, salsa, sliced jalapenos, nacho sauce or anything you like the most.
In conclusion, air fryer cheese fries are a quick and delicious snack that’s perfect for satisfying your cravings. They’re easy to make and require minimal cleanup, making them a great choice for busy weeknights or casual get-togethers with friends and family. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the crispy, cheesy goodness!